CCKJ32-ZD-2 Conduction Cooled Key (CCKJ32ZD2), nVent Schroff (Birtcher)
|Calgreg Electronics is a preferred stocking distributor for nVent Schroff|
nVent Schroff (Birtcher) has the answer for those IEEE 1101.10 applications with keying requirements, but do not have front panels. IEEE 1101.10 specifications provides a method for keying slots using programming keys inserted into the front panel assembly and card guide Conduction Cooled Modules used in military and ruggedized systems do not use this front panel system.
VITA 1.6 standard provides a method of keying for these types of systems.
- Complies with ANSI VITA 1.6 Standard
- Gold or Clear Chem Film aluminum bracket
- 6 configurations per coding bracket set
- 36 configurations in a 6U conduction cooled application
- Up to 1296 Keying combinations in a 6U non-conduction cooled application
- Mounting hardware included